4 tablespoons chili powder
2 1/2 teaspoons ground coriander
2 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
1 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
1 teaspoon oregano
1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
1 1/2 lbs ground beef
1 tablespoon minced onion
1 (28 ounce) can diced tomatoes
1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce
2 (15 ounce) cans kidney beans
- Mix together seasoning mix.
- Store in an airtight container in a cool, dry place.
- In a skillet, cook ground beef until no longer pink.
- Add onion and 3 tsp of seasoning mix.
- In Crock-Pot, add tomatoes, tomato sauce, one can of beans and two more teaspoons of seasoning mix.
- Place the other can of beans in a blender and process until smooth.
- Add beans and meat to the crock pot.
- Stir together.
- Cook on low for 6 to 8 hours